Plan: Delay Nap
Information: Lay down in bed as instructed while Mama works on her Bible study in nearby rocker. Fidget, toss and turn restlessly, play with stuffed animal and blanket (a large blanket draped over my feet and head make a great tent). Instructed by mama to put feet down and not play with blanket any more. Notified that I will lose dolly and stuffed animal if I continue to play with them.
Evaluation: Disregarded Mama's instructions regarding blanket usage; lost blanket privileges.
Plan: Second attempt to delay (or get out of) nap; will utilize different tactics.
Information: Apply four fingers to back of throat to elicit gag reflex, followed by emesis of partially digested lunch onto pillow case.
Evaluation: Pillow removed, received verbal rebuke.
Plan: Attempt delay of nap again (getting out of it appears rather hopeless).
Information: Fuss over small spot of emesis that remains on sheet. Informed by Mama that if I'm going to gag myself and throw up on the pillow, I may have to deal with a small spot of yuckiness on the sheet, and that I should put my head down somewhere else.
Evaluation: Foiled again! Zzzzzzzz.....
Sounds like something my kids tried to do when they were younger. LOL I love reading the post about your family. God Bless
ReplyDelete